Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Wednesday 25 October 2017

OPERATION STRAIGHT TEETH - THE BEGINNING

Some of you might have noticed if you follow me on Instagram (mimii_official) that I've got myself braces, jaiks.
When I was a kid, I had some sort of a lopsided bite, they fixed that at council dental care. I wore braces for six long years.
After that my bite has been perfect, however, I have never been happy with my wonky lower teeth. My upper teeth were always in a nice straight line until I got my wisdom teeth. They pushed my other front teeth a bit on top of the other. Just enough to annoy me.
Spent years, decades pondering should I get my teeth done. I had even heard that you need to do that before you're 30 before your teeth bones sets.
Nonsense. It's never too late to start. Teeth should be taken care of, they are an extremely wise place to invest your money.

I searched and asked friends, near and far, and ended up going to Pihlajalinna Hammasklinikka Stockmann to Lilli Åberg based on a recommendation.

I booked first a consultation. Lilli checked my teeth, complimented on the perfect bite (well-done council dental care!), and recommended we put brackets on at least on the lower teeth.
I thought for a few days after, what should I do and decided that there is never a good time and that I should just do it. And while I'm at it why not fix the both, upper and lower, while we're at it.
The first step was to have an x-ray of my teeth. Then take a mold, which is how we can compare how the teeth have been when starting the process. Then I got placed with rubber bands on my second last tooths to make space for the forthcoming small devices.
This is how it started, I'll post more along the way maybe do videos on YouTube on my channel Mimi Jasmin as well.

Very excited, Mimi

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig