Helsinki based SoMe freelancer. Blogger. YouTuber. Instagrammer. Snapchatter.

Wednesday 27 September 2017

I've been Botoxed

At this prime age of 33 years young I wanted to look as rested and gorgeous as I felt. I have been blessed with good genes wrinkle-wise, but I wanted to relax a few points on my face.

Did you know that with Botox you can find relief for migraines, excess sweating and grinding your teeth (bruxism)?
I think that Botox has a bit of a bad reputation due to some people overusing it. You can go too extra in everything.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a3/5a/76/a35a76d42c14af66a7833c4a294c8e1e.jpg
My desires were purely aesthetic, and I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of hence, why I'm writing this blog post.
I did, though, sometimes get headaches from frowning too often.
Frowning and looking like I'm about to scold you isn't the face I want to represent myself with.

I chose to 'lose my nerves' Plastic Surgery Center after careful research. 

All pictures are non-edited.
 Before Botox

They'll put numbing gel on the areas to be Botoxed, and the stuff works quite well. The needle used is awfully small, and it feels like a sturdy mosquito bite. I was surprised that it hurt more near the brows than on the crow feet area near eyes.

I was told that my skin is firm and flexible making it easier and better, also when aging, to look good. Nice.
After an hour. You can see a tiny red spot at the very end of my cheek on the left side, and all my pores for I have not edited any of these pictures.

The full effect will take 2- 4 days, and will improve up to two weeks.
Plastic Surgery Center has a free consultation after the two weeks period, in case you're not freezed to your liking enough.
These are taken 1 day after

These are taken 2 days after

This is taken 5 days after. I'm trying my hardest to squint and frown here

I am so happy and pleased with the results. Like my darling friend says: "Joy to your every day".

What do you think of the results? Have you had good/ bad experiences? Let me know in the comments, xoxo





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    plastic surgery singapore

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig