Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Monday 27 November 2017

SEPHORA HAUL - GIFT IDEAS

If you're lucky to live near Sephora there are plenty of gift sets for your loved ones, and you.
Here are what I picked, for me:

 Sephora's own line of masks have many to choose from, and their prices aren't cray cray.
Do you have a favourite one on these?
I've seen that basically every beauty tuber has used Benefit's Roller Lash, Porefessional primer and Hoola bronzer so they were on my list. Instead of buying all of them separately look for Work Kit, Girl! that has Roller Lash, Hoola, Porefessional and Tint all four in travel size with a 'travel size price'.
 The Tint really does stay ! This stain was on for almost three days even after ferocious scrubbing so apply with care.
One more legend that I had to get to test was this Too Faced's Better than Sex mascara, in travel size as well.
I might do a test video on trying all these- separate for a mask and one of the makeup.
What are your Sephora must haves? 

More me on SoMe:
Instagram mimii_official
YouTube Mimi Jasmin
Snapchat mimii_official (give me a shoutout if you're not Finnish speaker)

Have you checked out my YouTube video where I test out L'Oréal Lash Paradise vs Paradise Extatic?
Link to YouTube here.

Maketastic Monday, Mimí

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig