Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Tuesday 13 June 2017

My hair care products & routine

I've genetically been blessed with a thick voluminous hair.
I try and wash my hair once a week only, I also try not to use hair sprays or dry shampoos too often.
I wash my hair in the evening so that'll dry during the evening or night time. I seldom use heat stylers like hair dryer or straighteners.
All hair that I have is my own, no fake hairs in this head.


Shampoos that I currently use are:


The one and only conditioner for me right now:


I apply the conditioner and then leave it on for a while. Then I, as gently as possible, 'brush' with my fingers so the conditioners goes everywhere. I also tilt my head upside down while doing so and leave the hair up in a bun.
I wash the conditioner off with my head upside down and with cold water- always. While rinsing I go through my hair to make sure it's smooth and I get all the products out.

During winter I spray this to towel dry hair and brush through.


If in need for curls and prefer them to stay then I use the Davines Curl Building serum. After which I put my ridiculous looking and feeling hair curler rolls on and sleep with them.
If I want the curls to stay, or if I'm going to straighten my hair I spray Biozells Styling spray.
If I want to protect my hair during blow dry I use Davines Melu hair shield, it's helps shorten the drying time too.


These are the ridic curling bars. They are hard, super uncomfy (especially for I sleep with them on) but they're the only ones I have at the moment.  I need about 12 of these, other wise the hair sections are too thick.


Greasiness level too high and need dry shampoo? I turn to one of these.


Got any questions I'd love to answer if I can !


xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig