Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Thursday 25 May 2017

What does every hip blogger in Helsinki need ?

Well, a hip blogger has a Mac book and an Iphone. I've got a pc, so I don't know if can call myself a real blogger.


Hip blogger has ripped jeans and beautifully manicured or gelled nails.


A designer bag is a must. Pictures with flowers and champagne (read alcohol that looks cool) should be on everyone's Instagram feed every once in a while.


Regardless of bloggers eyesight these are the IT- glasses, I actually do need these. The chrome sunglasses are also very hip. 


If one wants to be seen as cool and relaxed one uses a cotton bag, preferably from Marimekko.


Blogger must take photos of food, best if it's organic & healthy, lattes and beauty magazines. 


This hat is the IT- hat at the moment- super cool. Not me or on me, I only wear 'trucker' caps if having bad hair day.


All photos by me, as usual, except for the Mac and the hat- they're from Pixabay. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig