Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Friday 27 October 2017

OUTFIT POST - FLOWERS, BOMBER AND JEANS

I get inspired by people around me, and I've lately been hanging out a lot with Zoja. She has this talent of mixing items that shouldn't work but making them look like gold.
So, inspired by her, I styled this gorgeous black flowery dress with black jeggings and my beloved green bomber.
My hair is out of control, I know. I've booked an appointment in Gyyli to Inka. What should I do?
Bomber / Zara (old season) similar 0706 256 500
Dress / H&M current season 
Jeggings / Zara 5520 082 800
Boots / H&M (old season)
Backpack / Zara (old season) similar 8756 204 202

Photos by Zoja Saveljeva | Edit by me

Flowertastic weekend to you, Mimi

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig