Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Friday 30 June 2017

Friday eve snack time

It's Friday night and I'm feeling fine. Going out with my girls tonight.. no, wait. No I'm not ! 
I'm happily sitting at home with a book on a sofa.
You know I've been trying to improve my eating game so here's what made tonight (instead of those Jaffa- cookies):


Potato flat bread with butter, cheese and salami + blueberries and this new sugar free soda from Vitamin Well. I was very, very surprised at how good this flavour tastes for I'm generally not a big fan of Apple + Ginger mix. Like a real old school soda but no calories or sugar. I'm going to need to stock this up !


Not a gourmet meal but this is real life,  xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig