Paid SoMe Ads | Influencer marketing | CEO at Mimisteri Media Oy

Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Tanning Tips

I know my style might not be instyle at the moment but I love LOVE sunbathing and I love being tanned. 
Let this be said now too that I have a very good skin, tanning wise. I don't get burned easily yet I tan pretty quickly and love the colour that I get. 


I dislike with pleasure self tanners for their smell and the fuss. Also the over tanned or under tanned hand/ fingers always look horrible. 
I go to solariums perhaps just the recommended maximum of ten times. 
And when the sun comes out so do I. 
Tanning takes a lot of work. Just laying there for hours can be very boring. 
Hence I take with me iPod, a book, sometimes a magazine as well, water, few things to eat, napkins, huge and soft towel. 

To prepare my skin for tanning I :
  • Exfoliate (minimum) the night before 
  • Shave (also minimum) the night before 
  • Moisturize well

I use very low spf, 6-10. I can not recommend these, low spf, to anyone else.
You better start with higher spf and then go lower if you see/ feel you're not getting tanned. 
My favourite brand at the moment is Bergasol dry oils, gives good protection leaving your skin silky soft without leaving an oily feeling and they also moisturize while you're tanning.  
I use the same product to my face also. Probably a big no no but that's how I use them.

After tanning and shower always use good after sun that's moisturizing and calming with aloe Vera for example. 

Täällä Suomessa on ollut suhteellisen surkeat kelit auringonottoon. Aiemmin mainitsin solariumin käytöstä niin voin suositella täällä Helsingissä 
Solarium Herttoniemeä https://www.facebook.com/solariumherttoniemi/ 
ma- pe 12-18 ja la 10-16
tai
 Manskulla https://www.facebook.com/Solarium-Mansku-231349240605108/
ma-pe 12-20 ja la 10-16

Molemmissa 1€/ 3min - 9€/ 27 min
Saat sirukortin, johon lataat arvoa ja saat aina ladatessasi +20% - huikea diili!
Manskulta löytyy myös seisomasokku, jota itse rakastan (ei painaumia).

Happy tanning, xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig