Helsinki based SoMe freelancer. Blogger. YouTuber. Instagrammer. Snapchatter.

Thursday 21 September 2017

Get your Kari !

Last week, when you didn't really need a jacket yet, went and did my first outfit shoot with my friend Natalie. 
I've never described myself as a fashion girl, even though I've worked within retail and clothes for over a decade. Taking pictures or being a model for yourself is super awkward. Promotional modelling or acting is so much easier for you're in a character.
I'm wearing a KUONO- college from Kari Originals label. 
Very new, up and coming brand from Finland. The designer lives in Helsinki, Finland, and the products are made in Europe from eco cotton. 
They have two models, KUONO- college in black, and KLOPO- college in grey. Within two weeks their website at http://www.karioriginals.fi/will open, and they've got new merch dropping. Can't wait !
Pictures: Natalie M. Vilen

I love supporting locals, and small businesses with an added extra of eco-friendliness in mind. 
What you think of the look? Let me know in the comments, xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig